Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRPC HFT Round 4 Results

cheers Rik both you and john turned a good day into a great one
    Huntsman Classic. bsar10 .ripley hog.hw45 177. skan r32. 22 . falcon fn12tw 22. logun s16evo 177. HW100 22. bsa xl tactical 25. fac custom rapid 177. fac custom ranger 22. mosberg pump. sako finfire rimmi.SIG 522. anie hmr. .STEYR AUG 223. tactical scout 243

nice score their mark,good going with a .22,and well done to johny ,i'll see you soon
    Sako A7.270,b14hmr 6.5cm,Weatherby vanguard.223,Browningt-bolt.17hmr,Ruger American.22l,M1903 30/06,Marlin.44 and a fireball throwing m44

Great day out.

I would just like to start by thanking Dave for his invite to the club, you have an amazing ground there and you could easily compete with the best clubs in the country.
    Great course setting on Sunday that bloody wind completely distroyed me.
    looking at the scores coming through you guys should enter a team in the UK rounds this year some really impressive shooting.
    Real friendly bunch of lads a credit to the sport of HFT in the uk like minded lads and lasses enjoying the out doors.
    I wish you all the best in the future and when I return from Africa I will definatelly be back.

ATB
    Darren.
    M.A.D FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenQ View Post
    I would just like to start by thanking Dave for his invite to the club, you have an amazing ground there and you could easily compete with the best clubs in the country.
    Great course setting on Sunday that bloody wind completely distroyed me.
    looking at the scores coming through you guys should enter a team in the UK rounds this year some really impressive shooting.
    Real friendly bunch of lads a credit to the sport of HFT in the uk like minded lads and lasses enjoying the out doors.
    I wish you all the best in the future and when I return from Africa I will definatelly be back.

ATB
    Darren.

Blimey thanks Darren , we have a great team of lads at HRPC who worked really hard on that course so I'm pleased you liked it . We did mention putting in a team for the uk rounds but thats all we did ... mention it . Some of our members have not been shooting long at all but are already putting in some very good scores , we must be doing something right I guess .

Hope you have a good trip , hope to see you back at another of our shoots in the near future .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[