I have a new to me brocock enigma tactical shorty in .177 and took it out for the first time tonight.
Thought I would write a little review on it as im very impressed.

As previously mentioned, tonight was my first time using the rifleand although I was using not great pellets I managed to get consistent 5p sized 9 shot groups at 30 yards when zeroing my mtc viper.
A few days ago I cronographed the rifle with the same rws superpoint pellets and got a 9 shot average of around 822.9fps.
Although the rifle has such a small air cylinder im able to get around 3 nine shot mags worth of decent shots from it before the POI begins to drop.
The only downside to this rifle is the small cylinder and the fact that it doesnt have a pressure gauge, but thats not too much of a problem as I intend to use it for hunting so I wont need too many shots. Ive also worked out the point where the pellets begin to drop with a chronograph so im not too bothered.
The size of the rifle and its pistol grip enable it to be easily carried with one hand by your side when in the field, even with a silencer fitted. I have a weihrauch .22 silencer attached that works very well even though its a .177 rifle

Although there werent many rabbits out tonight I managed to get a couple, one with a standing shot at 45 yards and another at about the same range whilst leaning the rifle on a fence post.
Im very impressed with the trajectory and pellet speed compared to that of my .22 S400.

Overall I rate this gun 4 out of 5 stars. Brilliant gun slightly let down by the cylinder size and lack of pressure gauge.

Sorry for my terrible review but I just wanted to share with you all what a great rifle this is.