Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Webley Premier thrashes Feinwerkbau 65.

Hi Paul,

I think Herr Jones is getting far too easy a ride at RMTC with his Webley sniping, so if you would like to pass-on some of your Wobbly improvement tips we can make sure that we also annoy him when he is with us as well !

Collaboration against the common foe in times of adversity is very important

I have a nice Premier that could do with a "Hippo trigger tweak" and I would be very pleased to give it a go if you would like to pass on your technique with the confidence that we will use it to the very best effect
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Any more storms in the 10m range & we'll have to shoot in waders

fettling

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Hi Paul,

I think Herr Jones is getting far too easy a ride at RMTC with his Webley sniping, so if you would like to pass-on some of your Wobbly improvement tips we can make sure that we also annoy him when he is with us as well !

Collaboration against the common foe in times of adversity is very important

I have a nice Premier that could do with a "Hippo trigger tweak" and I would be very pleased to give it a go if you would like to pass on your technique with the confidence that we will use it to the very best effect
    Hi Bob I've done a few now and its simply a matter of polishing the trigger and sear and applying a smidge of moly. A word of caution don't polish or lube the curved section of the sear which holds back the piston, been there done it, bought new sear :-( :-)
    Hippo

Quote Originally Posted by paul404 View Post
    Hi Bob I've done a few now and its simply a matter of polishing the trigger and sear and applying a smidge of moly. A word of caution don't polish or lube the curved section of the sear which holds back the piston, been there done it, bought new sear :-( :-)
    Hippo
    Thanks for that - I will just work on the two interfacing areas of the trigger and sear then!

Did you use wet and dry or a stone?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Or a wing and a prayer?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I reckon we should storm the 10m range Wednesday night and oust all of the foreign rubbish that might be knocking about. Particularly those owned by the resident German spy.

A."F.T.N"
    Does that mean I'm excluded with my Walther, FWB and SAM? or does ownership of a Daystate mitigate to any degree?
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Sorry Michael. Looks like you will just have to buy a Wobbly as well.

Andy (From the north)
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    Sorry Michael. Looks like you will just have to buy a Wobbly as well.

Andy (From the north)

And Andy (from the north) used your Sunday name. Well, he couldn't say what he really calls you up at the club - not on a family forum.

Thanks for that - I will just work on the two interfacing areas of the trigger and sear then!

3 grades of wet n dry should do it Bob. :-)

Black balled?

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Does that mean I'm excluded with my Walther, FWB and SAM? or does ownership of a Daystate mitigate to any degree?
    Mike, non Sunday name, whilst not wanting to exclude anyone :-) l have noted at the club table your leaning towards all things Germanic:O Also even more worryingly your apparant siding with Blackburns Blackshirt leader, so in preparation for the unbiased Webley vote .......I'm polishing the Black ball:-)
    Hippo

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Mike, non Sunday name, whilst not wanting to exclude anyone :-) l have noted at the club table your leaning towards all things Germanic:O Also even more worryingly your apparant siding with Blackburns Blackshirt leader, so in preparation for the unbiased Webley vote .......I'm polishing the Black ball:-)
    Hippo
    I didn't realise you had one of each colour Paul (everyday name)
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Hippo
    I bet Stevie Wonder thinks its his birthday! Well, he is a famous fellow Wobbly pistol shooter isnt he!

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    I didn't realise you had one of each colour Paul (everyday name)
    Alas no.... Stig is the only one I know with a chrome one, BUT then again perhaps I've not been looking as hard as you :-)
    Wobbley

Ive got a long pink one and its not Wobbly!

Its Hammerli P20. What?

I've been called golden balls a few times when ive got a good deal on something (doesn't happen often )
    But I've never been called chrome balls before