Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Webley Premier thrashes Feinwerkbau 65.

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    It's much easier for his webbed fingers to cope with Bob
    ahhhhhhh - I never thought it through did I?

Now it makes a lot of sense and I understand why he bought it ..rivet rivet

Did you get "official" approval for the Mk 1 yet?

I hope you did - Wobleys are a lot of fun and can make you smile a lot more than the serious stuff
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Fat stig shot a superb group on his first card with the chrome lump hammer on Wednesday.

Ian was AWOL so we pinned it on the board for his attention.

The response was underwhelming to say the least....

My possible purchase of further weaponry is the subject of intense negotiation ( think Putin and Obama in St Petersburg )
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Fat stig shot a superb group on his first card with the chrome lump hammer on Wednesday.

Ian was AWOL so we pinned it on the board for his attention.

The response was underwhelming to say the least....

My possible purchase of further weaponry is the subject of intense negotiation ( think Putin and Obama in St Petersburg )
    Good luck with that then!

.......have you tried some flowers and some good old fashioned grovelling?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Good luck with that then!

.......have you tried some flowers and some good old fashioned grovelling?
    Just go into your local friendly florist and asks for some flowers. When the woman in the shop asks you: "What would you like?" Tell her "I want a Wobbly!" She will take pity on you and you may get them cheaper. Either that or call you a pervert and throw you out.

Good luck.

'Mock-Ye-May' about the double triggered demon but I scored a 144 (4 cards @ 5 shots) on my first attempt at 10m rifle with a recoiling gun and no gimp jacket or special needs shoes.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

special needs

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Just go into your local friendly florist and asks for some flowers. When the woman in the shop asks you: "What would you like?" Tell her "I want a Wobbly!" She will take pity on you and you may get them cheaper. Either that or call you a pervert and throw you out.

Good luck.

'Mock-Ye-May' about the double triggered demon but I scored a 144 (4 cards @ 5 shots) on my first attempt at 10m rifle with a recoiling gun and no gimp jacket or special needs shoes.

HTH
    Ian
    Mock we may... you're already on the way. .... special needs triggers will no doubt be followed next by special needs shooting jacket to support Big Berthas pig iron sleeve :-) Or an old bike jacket for a tight arse ;-)
    Hippo

Ian, next time you grace us with your presence, could you bring some "Big Macs" with you? I always wanted to be served by somebody in an SS uniform. I am still wondering what the new addition to your vast airgun family is. Its not by any chance a Mk 1 Wobbly is it?
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I reckon Ij is ready for a "conversion" and not in a Boy George sort of way
    I dread to think!

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    Ian, next time you grace us with your presence, could you bring some "Big Macs" with you? I always wanted to be served by somebody in an SS uniform. I am still wondering what the new addition to your vast airgun family is. Its not by any chance a Mk 1 Wobbly is it?
    Tis this: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=83 Purchased off Mark D [thank you sir for another great deal]on this very forum. Im calling it The Marmite Gun. Your 'Chuckles' and Rammy had a go with it and didn't like it. Rammy was muttering something about ".... welding tops on meat pies for B.R. effecting the sensitivity of his digits." We all know your Chuckles hasn't got a sensitive part in his body. Yet Lloyd from B.A.R loved it. Like I say - 144 first outing suits me sir.
    A Wobbly indeed.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk