Thread: Picking her up tonight!!!

Picking her up tonight!!!

Well my Rfd just called me and my little baby armscor has been delivered today and I'm picking her up tonight excited!!!

You will have a lot of fun with it,
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

It will only be a short time now

Smashing stuff mate. Took me a while to get where i could keep em on the card so dont be put off if at first
    your not consistent. Have fun. Tim

Well I now have 1 armscor, 960 bullets, 1000 209 primers and 1lb of herco should keep me in sport for a while

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Quote Originally Posted by dannywayoflife View Post
    Well I now have 1 armscor, 960 bullets, 1000 209 primers and 1lb of herco should keep me in sport for a while
    I seem to have read this somewhere before
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

Yeah in reality it will probably last me tomorrow night at the club! Certainly when the other members get a look at her!

What do you reckon then?
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

It's bloody lovely!!!! All the club members who tried it will be speaking to Alan!!

It's bloody lovely!!!! All the club members who tried it will be speaking to Alan!!
    I had a similar reaction at my club. When my daughter tried it I had trouble prying it out of her fingers for long enough to reload the cylinder, she wants me to buy a second one.

Will plod allow you another identical one? I very much doubt mine will! I'd love the little snub nose version too!

Anyone got one of the later batch with the cylinder Alan made.? Just wondering what sort of a job it is to get the spent primers out. Tim.

Will plod allow you another identical one? I very much doubt mine will! I'd love the little snub nose version too!
    When her ticket comes through she can stick it on hers.

Quote Originally Posted by tim56 View Post
    Anyone got one of the later batch with the cylinder Alan made.? Just wondering what sort of a job it is to get the spent primers out. Tim.
    Do you mean the shiny stainless ones, if so no problems, mostly they just fall out but if not the little primer popper out thingy that comes with it just pops them out.

As above mine has one of Alan's cylinders and they generally will come out from a tap on the heal of your hand