Thread: .22 Taurus LBR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tim56 View Post
    If id splashed out £2200 on the Volquartson which i had considered
    and it had had shot like the Taurus i would have been happy so to get the same level off accuracy from a £380 revolver I'm
    chuffed to bits. Im not saying the Taurus is as good as the Volquartson but non the less I'm well happy. Tim
    That 'spare' £1820 is a LOT of .22 ammunition.

tac

i ll re-send pm tim
    Last edited by gtpkeeper; 09-10-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    ballkeeper

thank you tac,

ordered my .22 taurus
    ballkeeper

I've never used on in .22, but have extensively used on in .357magnum. Love it, ok it's not a 'real' handgun, but I still enjoy it. Not having grown up with handguns and having only shot with them abroad on a limited basis I found I got used to the arm brace very quickly, unlike many I know who were pistols owners before the ban.

The only issue I have is that the chambers are a little tight for speed loader use, it takes some real thought and precision to use the speedloaders.

arrived today 12 wks yikes, cheers tim for the reveiw
    Last edited by gtpkeeper; 24-12-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    ballkeeper

Speedloaders for Taurus .22 revolvers

I've developed a 3D-printed speedloader for Taurus .22's - it was a project for my Club Chairman (I owed him a few favours). Is it worth marketing it? There's also a 28-round loading tray to go with it.
    Update: I’ve now sold quite a few of these via , and have refined the design. There’s now also a magnetic insert for .38spl speedloader pouches which allows you to have these on your belt like any other speedloader. If you’re interested, either look on a popular auction site (search for Taurus .22) or contact me directly.
    Last edited by Richard52; 14-03-2023 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Update

Old thread i know but is anybody still shooting a taurus ?, any regrets / tales of woe or would you buy one again ?

If you get stuck for repairs (importer apparently not much use for either)or custom parts M9 Engineering makes them
    I might get one myself soon.

Put me down for one if they ever go into production..

Maza..
    V-MACH, HW 95 / Venom AA Pro-Elite / V-MACH TX200 HC / SFS HW 99 SNIPE & IMP / URAGAN 2 / FX Impact / HW100 FSB / Daystate Wolverine R / FAC FX / Sako Finnfire / CZ Varmint / CZ American / CZ 512 / Ruger 10/22 / Browning Buckmark / Taurus LBR / Tikka T3X SV .223.

I've got the .44 mag in stainless the mk2 with the ventilated rib the early ones didn't, and yes its a lump I've had it many years and wouldn't sell it had no issues with its very accurate off a bag at 50m

Quote Originally Posted by Richard52 View Post
    I've developed a 3D-printed speedloader for Taurus .22's - it was a project for my Club Chairman (I owed him a few favours). Is it worth marketing it? There's also a 28-round loading tray to go with it.
    Sounds good - can you post pics?
    'Windage & Elevation, Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'