After a bit of a wait my new .22 LBR arrived and i managed a couple of hours at the range with it today. At £380 delivered
I'm very impressed. I nearly payed a lot more so many Thanks to my local RFD Andrew Cooney for getting me one direct
from the importer. Iv had one in .357 for a long time and side by side theres very little difference till you look at the size
of the holes in the chamber and barrel. Finish is excellent with no rough edges or blemishes and the grips fit snuggly to the
frame with no gaps etc.
First seven rounds dropped in nicely and the cylinder closed with a slight click as the locking pin slid into place. Raising the
gun to take aim you are aware of the long barrel due to the sights being mounted at either end of it but sight picture is very
good, certainly better than my ProTSC 1911. Trigger is absolutely brilliant, light and crisp with no creep and again far better
than the 1911. At 20m unaided shooting single handed the first five shots went nicely into the 8/9 rings so well chuffed. I did
put the last 2 shots off a bit but thats me not the gun! After about a hundred shots i was keeping em mostly in the 31/2" PL14
black. I tried minimag and blazer ammo both of which performed faultlessly and ejecting the spent cases is a doddle.
Overall im really impressed with the little calibre Taurus. If id splashed out £2200 on the Volquartson which i had considered
and it had had shot like the Taurus i would have been happy so to get the same level off accuracy from a £380 revolver I'm
chuffed to bits. Im not saying the Taurus is as good as the Volquartson but non the less I'm well happy. Tim