Thread: New to this Forum, old to shooting! From South Lincs UK

New to this Forum, old to shooting! From South Lincs UK

Hi, I'm Peter.
    A long long time ago I used to more or less live at Bisley with my dad who was an NRA 'Top 100' shot. Spent my childhood in the butts with wind up radio comms to the firing line. It was all inners outers and magpies as I remember!
    As a teenager I did quite a lot of .22 prone comp shooting but it all got a bit much so turned to pistol for something a little less severe!
    Clearly the government helped me take the 'Air' route and I ended up doing postal comps for my local club.
    Also an active rough shooter and have done a bit of deer stalking, fair amount of small game stuff along with the shotgun side of things.
    Anyway, I have not really done much for a few years so it's time to open up the gun safes and get back into it all.

Am a great advocate of 'eat what you shoot', except for paper targets and old cans! (And I draw the line at Rats so I don't shoot many of those.)

Thanks for letting me on here, sorry if the above sounds a bit me me me, but you did say you wanted some info about your new members. I'm here to learn and maybe offer some thoughts where I can.

Hello Peter .

Great intro if you ask me mate

Welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

As above mate, it's nice to know who we're talking to. Welcome on board.

ATB. Hal

"Peter Gunn"

Hi,Pete,I'm sure you will enjoy it here,welcome aboard matey,nice to hear from you.
    "Never push your granny,while she's shaving!".

A very warm welcome to this fine forum Peter it’s good to have you join us ………………….…