Thread: A belated hi.

A belated hi.

My apologies for the late introduction.My name is Bob,and i have been into air rifles for around 40 years.I have several springers and pcps,belong to a shooting club in Bolton where i shoot targets twice a week.I do get out at least a couple of times a week on my permission which is mainly Rat control on the farm.I do shoot the odd Rabbit for the table but that is limited due to the Rat population taking up much of my time.
    I have had to take early retirement due to a couple of terminal illnesses,but do strive to live as normal life as i can for as long as i can.I have several interests of which the wife says she isnt one of them lol,and i have recently found myself buying and selling air rifles and making several friends along the way.
    One of them is Johnbaz a member of this forum,who is as friendly in person as he is on the forum.So much so that i enjoy the 180 mile round trip when i visit. Already on the forum i have sold a BSA Shadow,a Tasco TR 80s Jap scope,and bought a Simmons 1.5-5x20.I also love filling my time networking and buying rifles to order,the more interesting and rare the better!.
    I also love fishing which i have done from the age of six years old,when my grandfather entered my for a fur n feather match on the local cut in 1970.Since then i have match fished and pleasure fished,also i have fished for specimen Carp and Pike to the point where its been an obsession. I have moderated on ukcarpforum.co.uk for 8 years now dealing with major manufacturers and venue owners that advertise and sponsor the site.That can take up a stupid amount of time if i allow it too,but its something i enjoy,especially the charity socials we organise.I have organised a few socials in the north and have raised around 4 grand for my chosen charity which is Mcmillan nurses who do a marvelous job.
    Other interests are synthesisers,quality guitars and amplifiers,and also 70s and 80s japanese 2 stroke motorcycles.i also love Staffordshire Bull Terriers,and always try to promote what a loving misunderstood breed they are.
    Anyway enough of the waffle,i would like to say that i am an honest and trustworthy person and hope to enjoy being a part of the forum. Regards Bob.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7192...21379/?fref=ts Rapid 7,HW100kt .177,Theoben Fenman, BSA Goldstar,Daystate HW30S shrouded and tuned, HW99S (Paul Short tuned)

Bob's your Uncle.

Hello Bob,welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here,they seem like a pretty good bunch(mostly),but just keep an eye on them,and don't show any fear,all the best matey,Jim.
    "Never push your granny,while she's shaving!".

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "