Thread: Hello from the quiet Lincolnshire fields.....

Hello from the quiet Lincolnshire fields.....

Hi, a new member to this forum, suggested by a friend on here. looking forward to learning loads and maybe contributing. I shoot clay pigeons at non-competetive level, and local/postal competition level for rimfire and centrefireTarget rifle and pistols.

I am just getting back into air rifles after a 40+ leave of abscence, and have had my family air rifle - a 1958 Original 50, restored, and I am having great fun on the range with it (although my tired old eyes may have to stick a scope on it (Horror!) )

Looking forward to talking to people, but if I make mistakes, don't flame me, just point out I'm wrong, no problem. All the best, Bloke (Called that 'cos I am a (fat) Bloke, and my mates just shortened it!)
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson
    N.S.R.A. RCO, Club Instructor, Club Coach.

Kindred spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloke View Post
    Hi, a new member to this forum, suggested by a friend on here. looking forward to learning loads and maybe contributing. I shoot clay pigeons at non-competetive level, and local/postal competition level for rimfire and centrefireTarget rifle and pistols.

I am just getting back into air rifles after a 40+ leave of abscence, and have had my family air rifle - a 1958 Original 50, restored, and I am having great fun on the range with it (although my tired old eyes may have to stick a scope on it (Horror!) )

Looking forward to talking to people, but if I make mistakes, don't flame me, just point out I'm wrong, no problem. All the best, Bloke (Called that 'cos I am a (fat) Bloke, and my mates just shortened it!)
    Welcome Bloke,from another bloke(fat),nice to have you here,hope you enjoy it,cheers,Jim.
    "Never push your granny,while she's shaving!".

Ayup

Hi mate,, you will find these lot are friendly enough, you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share as well so I am sure a few will pick your brains.
    See you again soon I just realised I forgot to eat my ice cream cone cake and chocky bickies when I came round to see you in the week
    ATB Martini
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

Quote Originally Posted by martini1215 View Post
    Hi mate,, you will find these lot are friendly enough, you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share as well so I am sure a few will pick your brains.
    See you again soon I just realised I forgot to eat my ice cream cone cake and chocky bickies when I came round to see you in the week
    ATB Martini
    It was tough, but I had to eat yours so she wasnt offended! I will bring some choccy biccys round next time and I will shut up (if that is possible) and sit there till you eat them, I know you have to watch your figure, but if you scoff the lot, next time you are shooting prone, you will be like me, just like a turtle on it's back
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson
    N.S.R.A. RCO, Club Instructor, Club Coach.

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

WELCOME to the forum mate. It always nice when another joins the fold.
    Hope you enjoy it.

ATB. Hal

Welcome.
    I've not been here long but they are a great bunch.

I did wonder where the turtle comment was heading mate !!!!!!!
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil