Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Hi Richard - I have tried to send you a PM but your box is full so please send your entry via the PayPal address shown and I will get your competition target pack out to you ASAP.

Bob.
    You have PM Bob

Quote Originally Posted by rickcar View Post
    You have PM Bob
    Thanks Richard. PM answered.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Welcome to how to how to email your target scores in for the 6yd Muscle Power League.

It’s simple but to help at this end could you send the results in using a table as shown below, that way I can cut and paste them, it is both quick and there will less opportunity for me to make a mistake typing them. I will be taking the raw data from each target and not using the total but please put it in anyway. The reason:- to get round little mistakes on.

Below is an example of how I would like it. If you cannot create a table let me know and I can send you a template, failing that just send in name, pistol, pellets, score for each target and total.

January MPL results
    Competitor pistol pellet 1 2 3 4 5 6 Total
    J bloggs gat slug 31 34 33 30 34 31 193

Sorry the above should have a table / lines / boxes arround the data in fact it should be a table but the formatting has not carried over from word

The email to send the results to is:- 6ydmpl@gmail.com
    All the best and good luck with raising your average.

Thirdwheel

Paying via PayPal

Just a quick reminder that shooters can still pay for this competition with PayPal, the address remaining the same as last season:-

6ympl@classicapa.com

Details of shooters using PayPal will also automatically be forwarded to Bob, and he will confirm receipt of your payment and forward you your target pack as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Phil
    Last edited by p.m.h; 01-01-2014 at 12:22 PM.
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Entry Pack plus 100 Targets Delivered.

A few people have asked how much it would cost to send an entry pack and 100 practice targets.

The postal charges are now getting very expensive when the packet weights around a kilo and it will not fit into the letter box template the post office now use to size the padded envelopes but we can get Interlink to deliver a package this size and weight for £6.50.

So the cost for a package like this would be £10 for the MPL 6 yard entry pack of 36 stamped targets, x100 practice targets £10 and Interlink delivery £6.50.

Total cost £26.50

I'll be in this year, Santa brought me an FWB 65

Will send PM..!
    Cheers, John
    AA 510 AirMasters88 Reg, MTC Viper, AA 400 AirMasters88 Reg, AA TX200, Aeron BRNO B96, FWB 65, FWB 80 Walther CP88

Quote Originally Posted by johnb0001 View Post
    I'll be in this year, Santa brought me an FWB 65

Will send PM..!
    Good Old Santa !

Nice to have you join us - I will look out for your PM.

If you have entered the 6 yard postal competition, please check the entry list to see if your name is listed - and if not - please let me know !

Please also let me know if you have paid but not received your entry pack yet.

I think everything has been sent but it is always good to be sure and to check with everyone to make certain everything is going to plan!

Thanks - Bob.

Hi Bob,

Nice to meet you and the other guys at Rossendale last week, you got the better deal in that exchange of rifles at the end of the evening
    Could you add my name to the list please? I'm hoping to get some decent weather soon in order to start the comp.

ATVB

Mick

Hi Mick,

It was great to see you at RMTC last week - I hope you can make it again sometime soon!

Thanks for sneaking Grahams FWB 300 into my car (in the dark) on the way out - but he bagged my mint .177 Model 50 so I am not so sure I did get the better part of the deal

Next time you need to put them BOTH into my car then I will be in profit

I have added your name to the slowly growing entry list - lets hope we get a few more to add to the list as this is a great fun competition that is really good for those that cannot get to a club or for those that want some more shooting from home.
    Last edited by zooma; 06-01-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Can I use my Alecto in .177?

Oh, and paypal incoming!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post

Oh, and paypal incoming!

Cheers.

Roy.
    Yes you can - and I have got your dosh!

I will get your targets away tomorrow.

Thanks for your support - Bob.

I will have another go!

Cheers.

Roy.
    Hi Roy.

Your entry pack has been sent to you today by RM "signed for".

Thanks for your support - Bob.

Roy.
    You can ......

........but not accurately.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    You can ......

........but not accurately.

ATB
    Ian
    You do know I hate you, don't ya!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!