Thread: Airgun Descriptions...

Airgun Descriptions...

A non airgunning mate of mine rang me to say he had a couple of Diana airguns...a rifle and a pistol that I could have in exchange for a previous favour. I was really interested in the break barrel and pistol....until they arrived!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps91725f2c.jpg

I must try to stop being an optimist! I envisaged an old classic rifle and a lovely pistol, not almost scrap and the worlds gayest cowboy pistol

Oh well some more rifles to look at this coming week, I bet they will be amazing.

did the favour you did not turn out so well?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    A non airgunning mate of mine rang me to say he had a couple of Diana airguns...a rifle and a pistol that I could have in exchange for a previous favour. I was really interested in the break barrel and pistol....until they arrived!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps91725f2c.jpg

I must try to stop being an optimist! I envisaged an old classic rifle and a lovely pistol, not almost scrap and the worlds gayest cowboy pistol

Oh well some more rifles to look at this coming week, I bet they will be amazing.
    If you ever get a non-airgunner saying they have a couple of Diana airguns for you, the overwhelming odds are that they will be mass-produced cheapies. Statistically the likelihood of them being rarities are miniscule, of course. But I know what you mean about the optimism - it's a trait that we collectors need to learn to suppress.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Like the gay cowboy pistol.
    Go well with Village People outfit I have lying around somewhere.

Glad to see that others afflicted with the airgun bug can also be blinkered!