Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MPL Results July - December 2014

Red bob is shooting and scoring well with a rifle so get at it and get shooting.

Best cheers
    George

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    Hope you are not doing that indoors Bob
    Clay pigeon shooting indoors can be good fun - but causes a lot of re-decorating
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Air pistol is bad enough my wife put a pellet hole with the LP2 you sold us through a very flimsy door in the house we are renting, a good foot outside the 4x4 backstop we hang on the door. I did manage to "invisibly mend it" as the door has gone out of style and could not replace it. Glad it was not me as she would have killed me!!

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

ahh you see the various shooting disciplines can overlap;my first months rifle score reflects my inexperience at timing the release. As i sway to and fro past the target centre and simultaneously closing my eye/eyes as i do so ! if a flyer is suspected i may well keep my eyes shut for a considerable period while i conjure up a valid reason why this may have occurred;there by saving my fragile confidence from imminent melt down.
    my last card was looking to be an encouraging improvement ;when on the last disc a hole appeared mysteriously in the 6 ;i almost looked behind me to see where it had come from!! my reassuring conclusion was i had loaded the pellet back to front so in fact it was a remarkably fine shot considering the lack of aerodynamics .some have said i suffer from "self delusion" but ive told myself that they really don't know what their talking about.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

major update and overall totals and positions posted for July and August

first September pistol score in - cheers chris

George

Hi Mpl rifle people can you have a squint at the score sheet I've sent you and check the scores to make sure you have the correct marked up scores, I think I've unwound the "corrections" but I would like to make sure I have done them all correctly.

Best cheers
    George

Congratulations to Neil D for shooting the first 50 ex 50 in our series - achieved with an original Model 75 and Bisley practice pellets.

Please let us have a picture of your perfect score target so we can let everyone see it and prove that it can be done as it is bound to inspire us lesser mortals to try harder
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Unwound the scores and reposted them I do hope all is ok as I did mess it up at leas once!

Best cheers
    George

Rickenbacker has bought a target rifle !

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    Rickenbacker has bought a target rifle !
    lol I can't believe you've resisted so long George!

Big heavy useless back-breaking things... You should get at least one each

Please note: I'm still in the learning phase of the lark, and just a few points behind red bob for the first month - so he better be looking over his shoulder

les and his hw40 is shooting well again.

MPL Rifle scores

George
    Where have the September rifle scores gone?,they seem to have been replaced by pistol scores.

I'm so glad someone is checking what I do - there have been more than one fopar's.
    thanks buzz for spotting it - corrected now.

Best cheers
    George

frog shooting a original 6m is knocking the fas 604 pistols off the top of the pile

George