Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

I had a great time and want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all involved in organising this. Despite kind of promising myself that I wasn't going to buy any more guns, I came away with a well used but ok BSA Superstar, I've already had a plink with it and I'm pleased with that. It was great to see everyone there, here's to the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    I had a great time and want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all involved in organising this. Despite kind of promising myself that I wasn't going to buy any more guns, I came away with a well used but ok BSA Superstar, I've already had a plink with it and I'm pleased with that. It was great to see everyone there, here's to the next one!

Inbox full, so emailed you....

Excellent day out, got a bit of a nose bleed as a result of going so far north, but saw some interesting guns and even more interesting characters!
    Congrats to all involved, my only concern was lack of light in the hall? Made counting out the money difficult and trying to see what I was holding.
    Perhaps some brighter illumination next time? Otherwise super day!

Did the Bsa Military Patterns sell and how many £'s were they for sale for please ?
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

Quote Originally Posted by silva View Post
    Did the Bsa Military Patterns sell and how many £'s were they for sale for please ?
    As far as I know only one was for sale

for just under £2500!

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Quote Originally Posted by silva View Post
    The one I saw was up for £2,450.

Military Pat

I saw a second one on the same table as Chris H's but it disappeared pretty quickly

I think it belonged to someone who was interested in obtaining a value rather than selling it

They are quite desirable rifles but out of my price bracket. After all you can buy a FWB 800 FT for the same money

John
    hold me back !!

The second one required a little tlc, the owner had it for a very very long time, he had no idea of value, not in the best condition, it had been painted black in its life.

Quote Originally Posted by barts101 View Post
    The second one required a little tlc, the owner had it for a very very long time, he had no idea of value, not in the best condition, it had been painted black in its life.
    Sounds just my type of rifle !
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post

They are quite desirable rifles but out of my price bracket. After all you can buy a FWB 800 FT for the same money

John
    No contest John

(you can guess which I would choose!)

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by GuizeAyose View Post
    Just got back from the Fayre, it was very good again, lots of airguns for sale, I sold a Webley Tempest for £50 on the Bring and Buy table, then bought a Walther Winchester for £50, only needs new capsule seals, hopefully, but anyway what a bargain.

Had a burger and a Guinness for lunch, very nice.

Overall well worth the ride out again, looking forward to the next one.

Well done to all involved.

Just thought I'd update, I have fitted new capsule seals to the Walther Winchester I bought for £50 at the Fayre, it is now shooting as it should, what a bargain, thanks all, Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by GuizeAyose View Post
    Just thought I'd update, I have fitted new capsule seals to the Walther Winchester I bought for £50 at the Fayre, it is now shooting as it should, what a bargain, thanks all, Karl.

Nice one Karl

Always good to get a bargain, and there were quite a few there --- wish I'd had my buying head on now.

All the best Mick

Hi Karl nice one, l think you could have had the bargain of the fair.