Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by brucieboy View Post
    I see people have paid for this pistol from abroad by paypal,won't the goods be on the invoice? giving paypal a reason to close your account as they don't allow payment using their "service" for guns of any type.Has anyone actually received the goods using paypal? Seems a bit risky.
    Yes quite a few people including me Have received the goods no problem. No issues with paypal either.
    Ex-Airgunner

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Yes quite a few people including me Have received the goods no problem. No issues with paypal either.
    Thanks.That's good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by brucieboy View Post
    I see people have paid for this pistol from abroad by paypal,won't the goods be on the invoice? giving paypal a reason to close your account as they don't allow payment using their "service" for guns of any type.Has anyone actually received the goods using paypal? Seems a bit risky.
    on the invoice it says "Wiatrówka CP1 Kandar 4,5" which unless you translate it doesn't look anything like firearm and if you do translate it it comes out as "windbreaker".
    I was a little concerned but the pistol arrived one week after ordering it and no comment from paypal.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Those Polish Zlotys are the frightening over 450 of them
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

I still do not trust the east euro countries with the postal service.

BILL50

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Mine also came from Silesia no bother at all. Paypal was fine. Once posted via international tracked, they sent me the tracking info and I could keep an eye every step of the way. Spot on service from them, very happy.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Quote Originally Posted by paul4be View Post
    Mine also came from Silesia no bother at all. Paypal was fine. Once posted via international tracked, they sent me the tracking info and I could keep an eye every step of the way. Spot on service from them, very happy.
    Did they email you the shipping info ?
    Apart from an invoice notification I have not heard anything yet .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Yes, they emailed with a tracking number shortly after payment.

I have P/M'd you with contact details, they speak english
    Ex-Airgunner

Same here me neither.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davethepitch View Post
    Same here me neither.

Dave
    P/M'd
    Ex-Airgunner

I ordered and payed Thursday late afternoon and have not had any communication from them but at some point yesterday the order status was changed to sent but I'm yet to receive any tracking information either.

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    P/M'd
    Hello Rich

I have received an email about 11:20 today with a Parcel Force tracking number.

Dave

When did you order Dave. ?
    Replied to Rich thanks .👍

When did you order Dave. ?
    Hello hawkeye

I inquired on the 10th March and received an invoice and paid on the 11th March and it was shipped on the 13th March and now i have a tracking number which was sent to me today.

Dave

Just emailed them for my tracking .