Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parts for Swiss arms Protector (4.5mm BB mini Uzi)

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm going to start with the pelgun oil on the mag and see if that helps and then try the full strip down. Strange though that it worked for about 5-6 mags perfectly before it started jamming. I somehow have the feeling that the bolt isn't coming forward with enough force to engage/extract the bb on it's way forward, as tthat's appears to be around the point it's stopping on its forward travel.

Thanks for all the great advice guys
    It appears the Cyber Gun Mini Uzi is basically a bit of a madam.
    It also appears she likes to be lubricated to the point where she's practically dripping (ahem)
    Having totally dismantled her (thanks for the vid moz) cleaned and lubricated again this morning, I've now put 3 mags through her with not a single jam.
    I'd imagine the jams will be back at some point but at least we now know how to deal with them.

Incidentally, I'm getting 3 mags worth of shooting from just one CO2 which is better than expected.
    Now all I have to do is wait 7 days for Santa to bring me the CP88 6" Nickel that I happen to know is hiding under the spare bed.

RESULT

Hi gary,
    Im really pleased its working again now mate, haha pleased for you and pleased for me as im buying one with my christmas money..

Ill say thanks to moz for ya..

Nice your going to love the CP88 great little pistols, accurate nice looking and built to last..

Happy shooting mate, roll on christmas init..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Christmas can't come soon enough as I'm hoping there's lots of other shooting goodies in there. My cheeky wife actually put a HW100KT at the top of her list!!!

Lol thats not fair is it, if she getting a HW100 and your getting a CP88.
    Im sure you could use it too though if you wanted
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

I've got my own longs for that sort of shooting.

Hi gary, arh thats good then mate, its nice that you two shoot together as well, my wife is not into shooting, but shows a little bit of interest in it but thats only because i like it..

Off to my local gun shop in a bit to double check they have the uzi in stock and if they do i will get them to put one aside for me and find out the best deal they will give me..

ATB, Marc..

Had a bit of time on my hands so thought I'd write a review of the Mini Uzi.

It's over in the reviews section if you fancy a gander

LINK

Excellent work chap, good pictures and well detailed.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

These are great little guns. Bought mine second hand from a local gun shop-Redbeck last year and had no issues with it.Because of all the moving parts its always a good idea to keep it well oiled with some pelgun.Unfortunately when I got mine it did not have the foresight adjustment tool so if anyone knows where I can get one can you pm me please.
    Troy

hi troy,
    im just double checking, you do know you can adjust the front sight without the tool dont ya?

all the best, marc..

Hi mark I have tried adjusting without the tool before but don't appear to be getting any where ,the metal plunger by the side of he foresight gets in the way and its difficult to depress and turn the sights at the same time is there an easier way? Thanks in advance.
    Troy

hi troy.
    nope your right mate its not easy to do, i just turned the foresight on my uzi without using my tool, i got a tiny screw driver and pressed down the pin stopper at the same time turning the sight, took me 3 tries but i managed to turn it one notch. Its definitely tricky though..

I dont want to guarantee nothing mate just in case, but the foresight on the uzi is similar to the sight on the M16 and others, so maybe those sight adjustment tools could work..

http://www./itm/G-P-M16A1-A2-Front-S...item4626f3094f

This one for £3 posted could be worth a try..

http://www./itm/UTG-UTG-4-5-Prong-A1...item2ed9fb9629

ATB, Marc..

Thanks for you advice Marc I shall have another go with your method I'm sure with patience I can get it zeroed with reason.

Troy