Thread: crosman 1322

crosman 1322

hi all my 79 year old dad is after a crosman pump .22 that he had when he was young i think its a 1322 can you still get them new i can find a 1377 new or has any one got one for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzy View Post
    hi all my 79 year old dad is after a crosman pump .22 that he had when he was young i think its a 1322 can you still get them new i can find a 1377 new or has any one got one for sale
    They are the same gun with a slight cosmetic difference and obviously a different calibre. The 1322 ceased production about 10 years ago I think. There are a couple of used ones on Gunstar, I wouldn't like to suggest converting a 1377 because it might be a little hot afterwards.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    They are the same gun with a slight cosmetic difference and obviously a different calibre. The 1322 ceased production about 10 years ago I think. There are a couple of used ones on Gunstar, I wouldn't like to suggest converting a 1377 because it might be a little hot afterwards.
    Crosman reckon its back in production due to popular demand.
    Although at 79 years old, I reckon the novelty of pumping will lose its appeal rather quickly ...still the exercise will be good for him

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Crosman reckon its back in production due to popular demand.
    Although at 79 years old, I reckon the novelty of pumping will lose its appeal rather quickly ...still the exercise will be good for him
    Yes, 2240 time!
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzy View Post
    Yep, they do indeed make the 1322 again.

It will be different to his earlier pistol, especially if it had the cocking "knob" on the back.

Have a look on the official Crosman site and you'll see it detailed there. Also (and I can't remember the section title, but you'll find it) there's a really useful section on the site for chronology / parts / owner manuals. Excellent site; haven't looked in for a while.

Excellent pistols. Accurate and great value. Maybe also get the 2240 for when he doesn't want the pumping exercise?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

To be fair gents, it might be the earlier 1300 Medalist 2 the gent is talking about Mines had the plastic removded and fitted with American black walnut instead on the pistol grip and pump handle. Not that hard to pump and still preaty powerful and accurate, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    To be fair gents, it might be the earlier 1300 Medalist 2 the gent is talking about Mines had the plastic removded and fitted with American black walnut instead on the pistol grip and pump handle. Not that hard to pump and still preaty powerful and accurate, enjoy.
    If it is the 1300 I cannot find replacement pump head seals as it is a completely different design. I am rebuilding one at the moment and have machined a new type of head for it. Has anybody the same problem ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    If it is the 1300 I cannot find replacement pump head seals as it is a completely different design. I am rebuilding one at the moment and have machined a new type of head for it. Has anybody the same problem ?

Baz
    not yet has mines working but might be in touch when it dosem pack up Baz