Hello guys,

I went for it and ordered one (well tried!) from the German site linked above. On the first attempt I didn't read the English help guide which I know was stupid and only after I had a look and thought that maybe I didn't tick the T&Cs box so I tried again!

This time I made sure the box was ticked and went through the process again and everything seemed fine, I emailed them to explain that I had some trouble and I only really wanted one (I want two but don't tell the wife!!) I received a reply from them this morning saying that in fact they hadn't received any order from me probably because my card company isn't enrolled in the 3D Secure Scheme or whatever it is, I'm pretty sure they are though as I used my Virgin Mastercard.

Anyway, I'm now thinking that there was a screen that came up after I had submitted all my card details that had two tabs at the bottom of the page that could be clicked but they looked like they were something to do with credit card T&Cs so I didn't click either and the page didn't move and I wasn't taken back to the website or anything like that. Maybe I should have clicked one of those tabs???

I'd be really grateful if anyone who has successfully sent an order could help me with this.

Many thanks,

Christopher