Thread: MPL Results Autumn series

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks George,

The next time you are adding some scores please change my pistol and pellet information on the August scores as I used a different Webley pistol this time (Alecto) and shot it with Meisterkugeln pellets.

If I am brave enough I will shoot a Webley Junior in the next round.

An old guy ( even older than myself!) who has been visiting our model shop for over 25 years is an avid collector of almost anything but in particular steam engines, Myford lathes, tinplate models, r/c boats and yachts of all types and just about anything that he see's that attracts his attention on the day.

He goes to just about every market and show that could yield a new addition to his collection but sometimes enjoys the bartering more than the item he takes home and this included a boxed Mk 2 Webley Junior that he clearly did not really want and it ended up getting part exchanged against one of my own Stuart Turner engines!

Having just acquired it I now want to shoot it as I remember back in the NARPA days a friend of mine bought a new one of these in 1977 and shot very well with it at 6 yards - much to our amazement - so I would like to see if I can get myself and this Mk2 Webley Junior to perform together well also - although being realistic it is not likely to be bothering the scorer too much
    Last edited by zooma; 11-11-2015 at 01:11 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.