Thread: BSA Cadet Majors

BSA Cadet Majors

Anybody after one of these, I have 3 to go and can take them to the Bisley fair this Saturday. The etching has gone and one has lost the tip of the end sight, but at £75 each, they wont break the bank. Email me for a photo. Now Sold
    Last edited by Binners; 12-10-2015 at 08:20 PM.

No, not Bisley in America silly, the one just down the road

£75 Cadet Majors, get em while I got em....

Nice fence Pete. The Cadet Majors don't look too bad either.

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Nice fence Pete. The Cadet Majors don't look too bad either.

Regards

Brian

They all work fine, just lack the acid etching. They will probably end up on a stall or in the bin with the sights knocked out

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    They all work fine, just lack the acid etching. They will probably end up on a stall or in the bin with the sights knocked out
    Nooooooo don't be saying things like that they will hear you Don't break them....think of the guilt!

Quote Originally Posted by pjbingham View Post
    Nooooooo don't be saying things like that they will hear you Don't break them....think of the guilt!
    Are you coming to Bisley on Saturday with three empty slips, they need a good home and don't forget your discount voucher code, valid on all BSA Cad and Maj during October.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Are you coming to Bisley on Saturday with three empty slips, they need a good home and don't forget your discount voucher code, valid on all BSA Cad and Maj during October.
    Sadly I won't be going,I'm sure if I did I would end up with too many new toys but joking aside its not currently having my own car that's the main reason. I am seriously tempted Peter tbh,the only Cadet Major I have is the one I got from you before and it's lonely

Sadly I won't be going,I'm sure if I did I would end up with too many new toys but joking aside its not currently having my own car that's the main reason. I am seriously tempted Peter tbh,the only Cadet Major I have is the one I got from you before and it's lonely
    Hi,

I always find that old air guns seem to shoot better when they are joined by another of the same model. It must be some sort of desire not to superseded by an interloper and possibly ending up in a bargain basement bucket with the sights removed !

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi,

I always find that old air guns seem to shoot better when they are joined by another of the same model. It must be some sort of desire not to superseded by an interloper and possibly ending up in a bargain basement bucket with the sights removed !

Regards

Brian

Ah yes, I forgot to mention these originated from the hunter/gatherer segment of the BSA range and perform far better as a group....

Now Sold! Many thanks Peter

Great stuff, they will soon be off to that Major sanctuary in Darkest Kent