Thread: .32-40 cast bullets

.32-40 cast bullets

Anyone know where I can get some? Probably only after 100 or so.

Thanks

have you tried shell house

I had looked. But thought I remember someone on here who cast loads of lead bullets. Was hoping for their input. She'll house don't seem to do a gas checked one and offer three different diameters which I am a bit unsure about

Quote Originally Posted by rarms View Post
    I had looked. But thought I remember someone on here who cast loads of lead bullets. Was hoping for their input. She'll house don't seem to do a gas checked one and offer three different diameters which I am a bit unsure about
    Dodgyrog is the man you need to contact

Anyone know where I can get some? Probably only after 100 or so.

Thanks
    You'll need to slug your bore to make certain of getting the right diameter. I'm assuming that you intend to shoot these in your old Winchester - if so, I can help you out with suitable loads. Unless, of course, you are already fixed up.

tac

To be honest more interested at the moment of making up a few inerts to smooth up its cycling, but yes I will likely add it to my ticket and shoot it as I had a lot of fun with my old 1892's. So I had not really envisages slugging the bore or anything like that as even if i shoot it it will only be a plinker.

To be honest more interested at the moment of making up a few inerts to smooth up its cycling, but yes I will likely add it to my ticket and shoot it as I had a lot of fun with my old 1892's. So I had not really envisages slugging the bore or anything like that as even if i shoot it it will only be a plinker.
    'kay. These folks have the bullets - http://www.tfsa.co.uk/bullets.htm - £17-50/C.

Cases from Henry Krank as basic cases that you have to trim to length - £2.68 each.

tac

Thanks. Have already resized some .30-30 cases which seem to chamber fine. Interweb says they will be a little small but will be fine for inserts at least