Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
I use the H&n copper coated lead BB's in my peacemaker and Dan Wesson just fine mate it's my ammo of choice for the revolvers.. They are the same size asg the umarex and asg blasters silver zinc coated BBs..

I think it was me that told you to stop using the copper coated steel BBs in your peacemaker wasn't it? You was either using the Remington copper coated steel BBs or the big clear with blue lid tub of unbranded copper coated steel BBs which are known for there poor quality and inconsistent size..

HI rich hope your well mate, which the new h&n copper coated lead BB's they are double copper coated so quite a bit harder then the gamo lead balls so don't tend to deform in the magazines as much if at all really. As you know the Kwc 1911 has one of the strongest bb follower magazine springs around and when I did try the H&N's in my 1911s they did not tent and seemed to work just fine. Although POI was slightly low because of the extra weight.
But in the true semi-autos like the 1911 etc, the umarex zinc coated steel BBs are still my ammo of choice.. But in the revolvers it's the H&N's..

300bhn/ton, so yes mate your not alone in using the h&n copper coated lead BB's, although they are not cheap a.
I know a few guys on umarexboysclub and their gun clubs do not allowed the use of steel BBs so have to use lead BB's or pellet so these are ideal for them too..

My local gun club though is mainly a live round cartridge firearms club but does also have an airgun room, but they don't mind what the use of steel BBS..
Happy shooting.
ATB Marc

No,not me, Marc,I just tried the once with copper coated bb's and as they didn't fit I never even fired one of them.It seems the synthetic insert in which the bb's seat in the base of the shell will take a 'set' to the size of the larger bb being used.I like the Umarex bb's they perform very well in my SAA and I will stick with them.

ATB.