Thread: BSA Supersport Custom (factory)

BSA Supersport Custom (factory)

I remember seeing pictures in the BSA brochure in the early 1990s. It had a nicer than standard stock with a raised comb and cheek piece, a Maxigrip scope rail and I think it was fitted with the two stage trigger used on the Superstar. It might also have had a breech bolt, rather than pin. I don't believe I have ever seen one for sale though.

As a teenager who owned a standard Supersport, I used to spend hours gazing at this thing of beauty, imagining it as the perfect rifle. I suspect I would be disappointed now, but such is life

So, has anyone seen one in the flesh, or better yet, owned one?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkormat View Post
    I remember seeing pictures in the BSA brochure in the early 1990s. It had a nicer than standard stock with a raised comb and cheek piece, a Maxigrip scope rail and I think it was fitted with the two stage trigger used on the Superstar. It might also have had a breech bolt, rather than pin. I don't believe I have ever seen one for sale though.

As a teenager who owned a standard Supersport, I used to spend hours gazing at this thing of beauty, imagining it as the perfect rifle. I suspect I would be disappointed now, but such is life

So, has anyone seen one in the flesh, or better yet, owned one?
    Yes got three, one in .25 and they have breech bolts not pins.
    Vey accurate rifles but they can be a bit twangy.
    Edd.
    The only good rat is a dead rat and the best poison to use is lead.... .25 Flavour
    No I don't want the bucket closer

I have one. original barrel and stock are gone though, action is better than new (reblue)