Thread: 2016 BARPC Bunny Bash

2016 BARPC Bunny Bash

As per the notices page, I've just found that my original post advising folks of our annual Bunny Bash seems to have mysteriously disappeared

I blame the stayers or perhaps Meon for our nicking their concept, well they have borrowed our gamble and TAG shoots so fairs fair. Anyway, they probably wouldn't notice anyway after a couple of pints of Quiver. That also being the reason they don't win all our prizes. Not so much the intake of beer, just that they were quivering anyway.

Anyway, I digress. details for this forthcoming extravaganza are here http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....78#post6998378

This thread is just to invite the Meonites (and anyone else) up to Basingstoke the week before the Bowman so they can get some practice in before we come down and claim our rightful liquid prizes

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

That there is fighting talk! We never steal, we just borrow.
    And as highly trained athletes, we would never consume achohlo before a competition (any reference to the condition we found ourself's in at Kelmarsh this year will be completely denied (due to memory loss)

And don't be fooled by our quiver...Terry has never been that steady on his feet for years

ATB
    Mike.
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

Happydad, best you stay off the sherbs as you gotta stay awake for 40-pegs..
    Grease Gun -- Nerf Gun -- Spud Gun

Quote Originally Posted by stueyT View Post
    Happydad, best you stay off the sherbs as you gotta stay awake for 40-pegs..
    If I make It Stu! Best mates 50th birthday BBQ the day/night before 😊😊
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.