Thread: Oaks Charity Shoot Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    great shoot today ,thoroughly enjoyed it , nice relaxed atmosphere and a good cause ,welldone all
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

what an absolutely fabulous day out. Thank you to everyone that made it possible and so grateful for all the great work the cancerdrive folk do. a special thanks to Roy P for carryinng the brunt of my humour and tugg for carrying my crap scores and if anyone finds the 40fps that is seem to have dropped somewhere out there can they let me know
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

I have just had a note from Helene - she would like to put some photos from today on the Cancervive website - can you let me know by pm or otherwise if you are either happy for your pic to be used or if you would rather not?
    Many thanks
    Charles
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

A great day. Thanks to all that put the work in to make it happen.
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Cracking morning's shoot all the above and more...fantastic ammount raised for a worthy charity. Cheers Charles and the rest of the lads spot on