Thread: another little gem from proteks! and more

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

another little gem from proteks! and more

I know a lot of bbs mems go into the Aladdins cave for airguns and come out with an unintended purchase,
    well today was no exception.
    While supping another cup of proteks classic brew from binners personnel cup!! dont worry mate the gum infection
    is gone now .Vick says the classic words did you see this? only an old lp53 ,now she has seen better days .
    the grips were a home made jobby and the rear sight while looking very similar wasn't the original other
    than that she cocks and shoots nicely with correct power output for a £100 i was chuffed.
    Also on the back shelf another home made airgun i bought the last one that turned up,it seemed
    to be based on a web mk3 which i still have .But this one seems to be based on a webley junior design
    but all made from home made bits; when i say home made its not half bad and must have taken considerable time and effort.
    a couple of replicas turned up not really for this section except to say they were super examples made by the "model gun co"
    one was a stirling sm and the other a full size uzi both sold almost immediately being highly collectable.
    Those new double barrel smk airguns have got to be a collectable in the making especially the twin calibre with
    selecta tap ,how novel is that im seriously considering one .the two barrels have a tap arrangement that blanks off
    the other barrel so you can choose to shoot the .22 or .177.The other models[double .177 or .22] shoot both barrels at once at full
    power no less ,quite effective hitting power for vermin ,how i didnt come out with three airguns is a testament to my will power.
    especially as i left my eyes latched onto a bsa super star looking very nice in the classic section.
    Last edited by red bob; 08-07-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    What's the name of the double barrel rob?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi,its called a "dual" beeman double barrel.
    its an smk import as they bought the beeman name.
    if you go to protek supplies web site all three versions are on the front page.
    [corrected]
    Last edited by red bob; 08-07-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    hi,its called a "dual" beeman double barrel.
    its an smk as they bought beeman.
    if you go to protek supplies web site all three versions are on the front page.
    SMK are the British importers. SAG (Shanghai Air Guns) own the Beeman name.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers rob
    Smell my cheese