Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A 10m rifle book that hits the target

Yes, it is worth full price!

By way of further recommendation, the couple of months I've had with the book have taken this novice from a mid 70s average to mid 80s. A long way to go to that consistent 90/100 but I'm hopeful for the future.
    Ignoring is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    thanks guys

Well worth it at full price! and I think they have another box in stock.

It was never ever intended for sale, and the first ten were just for friends, and it sort of took off! Now sold over 400 to date! And I have sent copies all over the world!

So yes, the odd misprint, and the grammar is intentional, my wife tried very hard to correct it, but I insisted, its very me!

Have Fun
    Robin
    I would happily have paid full price. If we ever meet up I owe you a bottle of thanks!

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Problems!!!

Dear All

Regarding my book

Air Rifle Target Shooting by Robin Carter.

I have been contacted by a few people who wish to buy and were not getting any joy out of the NSRA shop, it now turns out they are out of stock, even though they are still shown on their website, and even though they have sold a reasonable number they do not intend to restock.

It is not my wish to supply direct, I would far prefer to supply through a distributor, but I have already ordered a re print, and will supply direct, whilst I decide what to do, as I do not want people let down.

So if you want one, please contact me direct.

robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Have fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

That's very generous - expect an influx of emails (including from me)

Book

Thanks

They are on order now from my printers, not sure of the price or postage yet, but I'm hoping no more than the NSRA sold for, and it will be a couple of weeks before I can let you all know, as soon as I know I'll post on here.

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Books now in Stock

I know have a stock of books, and will now supply direct.

The printing price has gone up, (doubled!) so they should really go up, but I will supply this batch at the same price as the NSRA were charging, £20 each, except I can do it with P&P inclusive so slightly cheaper!

To get a copy email me robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

This was not my plan to supply direct, so, if any one wishes to take over distribution, I can happily supply them at trade price for reasonable small quantities. Email me to discuss.

Have Fun
    Robin

Thumbs up

Mine arrived this morning. Looking forward to taking it in over the weekend.