Thread: Southern Hunters Results MAD Round 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Very many thanks to MAD for hosting such a fantastic event; and to Charles and his helpers for attending to the admin and management on the day. A brilliant, clever course with a demanding wind (well done for arranging that too). I shot like a plank but that takes nothing away for a great morning's shooting. Well done. A benchmark IMHO !!

Phil

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Go Jeanie

Rather relieved that I didn't show at MAD today, only to be thrashed by you (lots of others were, including all the other Vets).

Well done.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

One of the toughest courses I have ever shot with my .22 - but nonetheless a hugely enjoyable one that put a big smile on my face on many occasions throughout the day

Thanks to Richard and his cohorts for putting together a very carefully and cleverly thought out course, and to Charles and his team for all the hard work that they put in to ensure the rest of us had a cracking day's sport.

Thank you also to Penny and Mariusz for their excellent company today - it was great fun shooting round with you both, which added towards making Round 7 one of this winter's "stand-out" shoots
    Last edited by fastnick; 06-02-2017 at 01:46 PM.

It wasn't until i scrolled up that i realised they were scores....Not Peg numbers......

Great shooting Jean!

That Spider Man is a real Wiley old Coyote dont'cha know!!

Sounds like i missed a good one! i like the wind as well, nice and scary!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Thanks guys for your good wishes, really thrilled to have won a trophy at last!!!
    Thanks to Aaron and Graeme for your company.
    Dop always excels with his courses and hopes the wind will provide the entertainment!!!!!
    See you all at Lea Valley.
    Jean x

when i helped Dop set some of the course out i told him he wasnt gonna be making any friends.
    i really did have a good day and have enjoyed my first southern hunters.....
    seems that if you were my good luck Jean, i was your curse.... congrats on a great win
    unfortunately i wont be able to make the Lea Valley shoot due to Hospital appointments so have a good one
    TX200 22mm piston PROSPORT 22mm
    AIR ARMS RSN MEMORIAL RECOIL WINNER 2018-------SUCK IT CHILLY
    Danny Does Things on Youtube

Really good day that ... The MAD wind was playing me up, luckily not just me though , my range estimation was great but the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clockers were making me wince
    ... great course, great day, great people as always...