Evening all,

I have decided to be honest with myself and let go of a few projects I have had knocking around for some time (not all shooting related) but have done nothing or little with so that I can concentrate on actually getting a few others done!

First up is a Mercury (Mk2 I think?) in .22" which is complete apart from the foresight hood. The rear sight block is broken but I have all the bits if required. The stock has a few marks and the enamelling is pretty good for it's age. However when purchased the cocking was, how best to put it? Sticky! I suspect a cheesy piston buffer. The rifle still cocks loads, and fires but is still sticky when cocking!

I am looking to get back what I paid for it which was £60 iirc and am looking for a face to face sale so that the new guardian can inspect it before parting with their hard earned.

Of course by expressing an interest in this item you are confirming you are old enough and not prohibited from owning such an item (given that this is the Gentlemen's corner I am sure this is a given :-) )

Regards
Richard