Quote Originally Posted by catanonia View Post
lol, Mr angry here and do you really think I actually meant I would shoot myself with a magazine or pellets loaded the wrong way around Haha, it was a light hearted joke

Some , including me, like the MMC system and I found it a joy and easy to use. Each to their own and why we have hundreds of rifles to chose from.
Going off aim with the MMC, well for me I would go off aim much more with a cocking bolt or lever and hence why I like the MMC system. It is a pain for bench shooting, but that is not what it is designed for.
The joys of doing a video semi unscripted, is that sometimes I make mistakes. I didn't realize I said side lever when I meant cocking lever. Thanks for pointing this out as overs have done.
Never allow the pellet probe to spring back on its own power with the Ultra MMC as it will eventually damage it. Use your thumb to ease it back as I showed in the video and there are no issues.
There are hundreds of owners who have had many problems with the BSA magazines and hence why they were re-designed and replaced by BSA to owners for new ones or are all these owners and BSA wrong ?
If you are going to insult someone, at least spell moron correctly

Thanks for your thought provoking comments
Very well said Steve, our Mr Mole does get carried away now and then
atb brian