Thread: BSA Ultra MMC Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by catanonia View Post
    lol, Mr angry here and do you really think I actually meant I would shoot myself with a magazine or pellets loaded the wrong way around Haha, it was a light hearted joke

Some , including me, like the MMC system and I found it a joy and easy to use. Each to their own and why we have hundreds of rifles to chose from.
    Going off aim with the MMC, well for me I would go off aim much more with a cocking bolt or lever and hence why I like the MMC system. It is a pain for bench shooting, but that is not what it is designed for.
    The joys of doing a video semi unscripted, is that sometimes I make mistakes. I didn't realize I said side lever when I meant cocking lever. Thanks for pointing this out as overs have done.
    Never allow the pellet probe to spring back on its own power with the Ultra MMC as it will eventually damage it. Use your thumb to ease it back as I showed in the video and there are no issues.
    There are hundreds of owners who have had many problems with the BSA magazines and hence why they were re-designed and replaced by BSA to owners for new ones or are all these owners and BSA wrong ?
    If you are going to insult someone, at least spell moron correctly

Thanks for your thought provoking comments
    Very well said Steve, our Mr Mole does get carried away now and then
    atb brian

Quote Originally Posted by brian747 View Post
    Very well said Steve, our Mr Mole does get carried away now and then
    atb brian
    Yeah noticed he has dug a hole and is trying to dig sideways to get out.

The joys of the internet
    Airgun Catanonia Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks...znYSNo1mMXb-MQ : Fully unsponsored and unbiased reviews / videos

Maroon

I think you'll find he meant maroon! An excessively loud noise designed to draw attention to itself! He makes a valid point. It went right over your heads.

I bought an MMC single shot Ultra years ago, love it and still have it.
    Was second hand when i bought it ant the only problems have a few seals needed replacing.
    The cocking action is love it or hate it..i have no issue with it.
    Totally different to my Superten but i enjoy both
    atb
    Nige
    Formerly Ric O'shay but profile lost as not used for a very long time