Thread: New member from County Durham

New member from County Durham

Hi everybody. I've been a member for quiet some time but never commented. I've always been happy to lurk in the background. That is until I realised I'd never posted and can't look in the classifieds for a new weihrauch.

creed Guest
    Hello and welcome.
    No need to be shy.
    If you need advice or can give advice,if you think you can contribute to a thread then post.
    Good luck and enjoy the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by creed View Post
    Hello and welcome.
    No need to be shy.
    If you need advice or can give advice,if you think you can contribute to a thread then post.
    Good luck and enjoy the forum.
    Thanks buddy, I'm sure I'll have some questions although I'm not sure how much advice I can give

Quote Originally Posted by thewheelman View Post
    Thanks buddy, I'm sure I'll have some questions although I'm not sure how much advice I can give
    You should have your sales sections access by now.

Thumbs up

Hi everybody. I've been a member for quiet some time but never commented. I've always been happy to lurk in the background. That is until I realised I'd never posted and can't look in the classifieds for a new weihrauch.
    Hi and welcome mate it must be a Darlo thing been a member on here for a while and didn’t,t post anything reason been didn’t realise I was a member on here until recently I hope to get on here more often excellent forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    You should have your sales sections access by now.
    I do, thanks very much 😁👍

Quote Originally Posted by Andy 911 View Post
    Hi and welcome mate it must be a Darlo thing been a member on here for a while and didn’t,t post anything reason been didn’t realise I was a member on here until recently I hope to get on here more often excellent forum
    My excuse is I'm antisocial 😂

Any joy finding a new gun yet what weihrauch you looking for been quite a few for sale in the area

Any joy finding a new gun yet what weihrauch you looking for been quite a few for sale in the area
    Hw100 in .22 . I've been to see one today but there is something not quite right about it. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination but still alarm bells were ringing

I have a hw 100 in 177 cracking gun what didn’t you like about the 22

I have a hw 100 in 177 cracking gun what didn’t you like about the 22
    It looked like it had been fitted with a longer barrel. It was a 100 t so I was aware it wasn't going to be carbine short but it had an a&m extended cylinder on and the barrel was a good 8 inches from the end of the cylinder before it even got to the base of the moderator.

Yeah the full length hw 100 are quite long know if do much shooting around Darlington but if you wanted to try my hw100 kt out sometime I wouldn’t mind just let me know

Yeah the full length hw 100 are quite long know if do much shooting around Darlington but if you wanted to try my hw100 kt out sometime I wouldn’t mind just let me know
    Thanks very much. As it happens I bought the hw100 after all. Got the seller to knock the price down a fair bit to pay for a new barrel

neil9629 is offline Holds the family record for most pencils nicked from Argos
    Welcome.
    Don't blame me, I voted UKIP.