Thread: Kriss Defiance DMK22C .22LR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    boff180 Guest
    Nope,

However those sort of breakages need to be put in context to how the rifle is being used.... what type/power of ammunition (I've found Minimag completely unnecessary) and how many rounds are being fired in rapid succession and at what rate? Also, are they dry firing when clearing the gun?

I must say the only feed/eject issues I've had have been with Minimag, the action doesn't need powerful .22 ammo, it works perfectly fine on CCI Standard.

There is a titanium firing pin available as an aftermarket accessory. https://www.valmontfirearms.net/prod...ium-firing-pin

Andy

Mazama shooting and Fishing in Eugene, Oregon sells this excellent little rifle for $599 OTTD.

No sales taxes in Oregon.

i have one of these and the m&p 15-22 luckily as the the 15 round magazine that came with the Kriss wont hold open on the last round. However the m&p magazines hold it open every time so i just use them now.

I shot a friends one of these are *really* enjoyed it - tossing up the options of the Kriss vs S&W given the cost difference, but no doubt the Kriss is the better made gun... i think decision may be made

I have done both kriss and s&w which was great you could share magazines. Kriss better built and more accurate in my opinion. Kids preferred s&w as lighter

New kriss vector .22lr is out, just to throw that in the mix 😂
    Donald

There are RFD's in this country making substantial profits from importing various AR-15 brands and parts. They have created/sustained a niche market for gullible shooters who think the more they spend the better they will shoot, to repent at their leisure when the humble S&W 15-22, 10-22 or now Kriss shooter leaves them standing with thumb up their bum due to their 'gucci' Spikes or similar letting them down again.