I am an RFD with Section 5 Authority for most things -- MGs, CF SLRs, discuised firearms, "handguns" and --- more unusually SCACs (Self Contained Air Cartridge arms).
I cannot sell them but I CAN strip them for spares, which I would be happy to pass on for a donation to Charity.

Contact me if you are interested .. . I will, of course, need to see that you have the SCAC on a FAC.

I will be on my tables at the coming Trafalgar Meeting at Bisley and I also am at Kempton.


Jim Hallam

remove the spaces and brackets from c g c o (at) jimhallam (dot) e u