Thread: Holts auction on 21st.

Holts auction on 21st.

Just looking at air gun prices that sold on21st. the mk3 boxed Webley sold for top dollar ,should have asked alot more when i sold my boxed version a while back. Also the refinished Acvoke Warrior which sold for £800 plus commmision on top of that, which is usually 25% with vat. I hope that has substantially increased the value of mine which is in good original condition.

pricing

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Just looking at air gun prices that sold on21st. the mk3 boxed Webley sold for top dollar ,should have asked alot more when i sold my boxed version a while back. Also the refinished Acvoke Warrior which sold for £800 plus commmision on top of that, which is usually 25% with vat. I hope that has substantially increased the value of mine which is in good original condition.
    no your guns wont go up because some one bid high at holts ,same as seeing 140 pound webley on gun star for £400

This sold for £340 hammer at Ryedales:

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery....fle/#post-7978
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

micky2 is online now The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That is just stupid money. and l have to agree with the post above. it will not make other Acvokes worth more. 2 bidders just got carried for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    That is just stupid money. and l have to agree with the post above. it will not make other Acvokes worth more. 2 bidders just got carried for some reason.
    Are we talking a postwar Acvoke or a prewar (boxed?) Accles & Shelvoke Warrior? Two rather different animals, although £1k-odd for a refinished Warrior is still silly money...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

micky2 is online now The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Are we talking a postwar Acvoke or a prewar (boxed?) Accles & Shelvoke Warrior? Two rather different animals, although £1k-odd for a refinished Warrior is still silly money...
    Hi Danny, l took it has the Warrior.