Thread: Daystate

Daystate

Daystate Midas Huntsman mk1 .177 Thumbhole HFT possible custom version Here is my mk1 Midas huntsman it has a lovey walnut thumbhole stock threaded barrel with mod fitted "very quite" and the factory power adjuster this is a very accurate--- and becoming rare to find -- its got a 3-9-40 milldot px scope on which I have been using --- I have had this a while now and think its time for a change the gun shoots very good on the down side there a very slight leak form the filler but this is well under control if you make sure the end cap it nipped up with the o ring in place after about a week you hear a small fizz the same as you get from a bottle of pop when you unscrew the filler cap "so not that much" im just being honest --the other downside that this is a heavy gun like most target guns from back in the day I have used it to shoot rabbits and rats over the last few months but Im getting worried about marking up the stock!!! I would part ex or swap for something right for me ie titan mpt--falcon lighhunter 12" as for value and asking price??? would also prefer a face to face deal but could post at cost but it will be expensive due to the weight ------cant upload pics on here but can email them Thanks WITHDRAWN FROM SALE FOR NOW THANKS
    Last edited by ZAKDINGEL; 21-07-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Last try if the week just been out with this and shot a fair amount of rabbits it never needed a top up charge so look like the leak is well under control wit the cap fitted with o-ring if it wasn't so heavy it would be a keeper but after todays outing I must get something lighter