Thread: Thanks for joining.

Thanks for joining.

Thank you joining the forum, looking forward to participate in the joyful world of airguns...

I am living in Norway, sadly we ar prohibited from using airguns for hunting, since i am a very dedicated hunter... but, only firearms driven by powder is the way to go...

So, my age reflect in my taste of airguns, i was raised among BSA Meteor, El Gamo 68 and Slavia 630 and of course, Luznik 87, that means my preference is among vintage airguns...

I have in my possession a very nice BSA meteor .177 with can be described as "mint condition" topped with an time correct Custom.22 scoop.

I have also an Walther LP53 this is also very near "mint", but has worn of some bluing on top of barrel caused by handle the loading, it preforms very well, giving specs as new.

My lates investment (?) is a Luznik mod 87 in my youth this was a low-cost gun, compared with German Diana and the British Webley.
    Like the Meteor i have, i will do a tuneup by changing spring, piston gadget/sealing and so on. I do have make an enquiry to Bagnall & Kirkwood about this issue.
    So if somebody has a reference to rep kit to this gun, i will be grateful.

I also have in intention to buy a webley&Scott MK1 in the future, it`s meaning i had to travel to England and take it back to Norway, but i get a fine trip as well.

Welcome to the BBS, Mr.Blix.

I've moved your thread so that hopefully you'll get more replies to your queries.

All the best Mick

Welcome to the BBS.

Some limited info here:

https://www.customairseals.com/produ...7-87-seal-kit/

Otherwise, parts are hard to find, as not made since around the mid-1980s at the latest, and never very widely distributed.

A very warm welcome, Mr Blix.

You have some very fine toys there. Enjoy the forum and the lovely, cuddly world of air power.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!