Thread: Mars 115 k98 lookalike air rifle.

Mars 115 k98 lookalike air rifle.

Just returned from a visit to the military and collectors fair in CINEY BELGIUM. Amongst the military items were some over priced webley mk1 premier pistols in average condition at 195 and 225 euro. an old b.s.a.standard in rough condition at 400 euro .Other cheap brake barrel types at 2 to 300 euro ,a nice Diana No 2
    push in air pistol, wooden grip model, the seller would not budge off his 90 euro price.I did not come across any collectable pellets as i have done in the past at this fair which is the biggest in Europe. I then spotted an interesting item on back shelf of dealers stand,going on to the mans stall i picked up a very nice condition Mars 115.On a good examination i wanted to buy the said piece, the dam chap would not budge off 550 euro. ( £500 approx ). i went back 3 times to do a deal but still 550.so i left without it. I am still wondering whether i should have bought it just seemed a bit to expensive at the time.Never mind perhaps another
    time my luck might be in. Roly.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    that's expensive IMHO. I always keep an eye out for one at Kempton, but one was broken (dealer didn't really "know"), and one was similary expensive - and nothing special condition wise - decent, but no more.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.