Hi,
I am new to the forum and looking forward to interacting with members here and getting advice and picking the brains of the hive collective.

I own seven guns at present but can see that increasing in the future. I three rifles and four pistols. The rifles I have are:

1) "Original" model 25 in .22, I think it dates from the early 70's and I inherited it from the wife's uncle on his passing.

2) Remington Pest Controller .22 bought about 2 months ago as a kit including a scope/mounts and a slip. I have removed the shroud/front sight in favour of a 1/2" UNF adapter to fit a moderator.

3) Last Thursday I purchased a secondhand BSA R10se in .22 with a walnut stock and the full CCS kit from my local FRD/Range, they worked up a good deal for me to include a 3litre charged bottle, Charging connector pipe, and a Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 4-12x50 scope and slip, this is the first time I have shot a ragged hole with 10 shots @25m.

The pistols are:

1) An old FB Record springer pistol in .177

2) Webley & Scott mk1 in .177, I have been told it dates from pre WW2

3) Gletcher CLT 1911 Co2 bb pistol with blowback and full field strippable

4) Socom Gear 1911 airsoft bb pistol with blowback and full field strippable

I have been looking at the SAA Co2 pellet revolvers that are currently available on the market at the moment but may have to wait a while as I think if I were to spend more money at the moment SWMBO might blow a gasket, 'Softly, Softly, Catchy Monkey'.

I also have an interest in collecting knives, both fixed blades and folders. I have also made a couple of fixed blades from blanks purchased from a maker in Cornwall.

When I find the correct place I will post some photo's of my collections.