Thread: Discovery scopes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’ve been looking for a ffp discovery scope on ?? but they're quoting June as a delivery date 😦. Anybody know of a place with stock in the uk?

Cool Discovery scopes

Hi,
    I recently bought a Vector optics 4-16x44 Veyron, similar dimensions to the Discovery Compact. It is also made in China but has a US marketing website. I contacted their sales and they said they would also do free delivery to the UK but advised me that their products usually met with a customs surcharge on entering UK. I shopped around and found the same scope on for the price I would pay plus import tax which was £200, scope was received in 2 days and has a 5 year warranty which will be honoured by a UK retailer!

@Shooter22 I have the Discovery HD34 3-18x50 FFP, a superb scope with a very sharp/crisp reticle even at full mag!

FYI for more info, I included this scope in our four-scope comparison review >here< (using a PARD007 recording through-scope), plus there's a Flickr album accompanying my Airgun World magazine review of that scope (Summer 2019 issue) >here< (the latter includes my earlier bodge efforts at photographing how the reticle looks on each different zoom value).

Cheers. Russ
    Independent writer/reviewer/pest-controller: Airgun World and YouTube.
    New for 2019 - YouTube, Instagram and Facebook: RussDouglas222
    Flickr albums (accompanying each article): RussDouglasAGW