Thread: Pistol Shooting Shoes

Pistol Shooting Shoes

Size 42 (UK 8 I think) Corami pistol shooting shoes.
    New price £179
    These are used but in very good condition: £50

Hello, if you already sold this Corami pistol shooting shoe model? I understand that maybe I'm late, but I really need these shoes since the delivery of this kind of model will take too long for me, and I need them this week. Usually, I prefer sports footwear like Jordan 1, but I have the tests in our local police department, and my old tactical shoes were torn yesterday. Thank you for the answer in advance, and I hope you still have them in stock, BorderBorder !
    Last edited by catheginty; 11-04-2022 at 06:00 AM.

Pistol shooting shoes

The shoes are still for sale

I once bought this model for myself, too. It was basically the usual sneakers, but with a stiffer flat sole and with very good lateral stability of the foot. Knees were no more tired than in regular shoes, for the same period of time of shooting. Of course, compared to cheap boots, the improvement is noticeable. Overall, these`re just regular comfortable sneakers, but with an emphasis on stabilization in the stance and good lateral stability. I also like some of the https://www.tennisshoez.com/ models. They may not be exactly for shooting, but the stability feels quite strong to me.
    Last edited by legendarykeny; 01-06-2022 at 01:10 PM.