Thread: Freeads no longer selling knives, swords air rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I looked today and noticed no air guns

Will probably mean the BBS sales section will be very busy, it also won't be to bad for the RFDs with their sales I'd imagine.
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

If I had known it was going to stop selling air rifles, I would if put a few bids in for ones that I know were non air rifle folk... it's going to be harder for them selling now ffs
    Life looks better through a scope!

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Will probably mean the BBS sales section will be very busy, it also won't be to bad for the RFDs with their sales I'd imagine.
    I doubt the sales section on here will just be the same ,as there are far larger sites for the average joe to advertise on than bbs

Quote Originally Posted by max29aug View Post
    I doubt the sales section on here will just be the same ,as there are far larger sites for the average joe to advertise on than bbs
    The problem with sales on here... is finding a deal, then realising its miles away and not worth posting or travelling to collect.

The sales section on here would be better if it could be organised into areas it would make it far better
    Life looks better through a scope!

My usual browse for airguns brought me here for answers when I was unable to search on Freeads.
    Never had any problems buying or selling airguns on it. The law abiding punished once again.

Try MeWe looks ok😀😀

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    The problem with sales on here... is finding a deal, then realising its miles away and not worth posting or travelling to collect.

The sales section on here would be better if it could be organised into areas it would make it far better

How about we have it so that when you see something for sale on here you just open the thread and take a squint at the vendor's location.

This is one reason we insist on folks using sales having their nearest postal town in their profile.

All the best Mick