Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airgun sale trading

Airgun sale trading

Places since we have now lost the free-adds site for airguns where is the place we can use for our obsessions I no we have the sales on here and gun trader -gun star ---what would it cost or how do you go about setting up a website do such a thing? is it allowed or is there some kind licence needed?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I'm struggling with the massive show of emotion regarding freeads? It was 50% scammers and 50% people who wanted more than the gun cost new?!

Keep calm and carry on buying on here
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm struggling with the massive show of emotion regarding freeads? It was 50% scammers and 50% people who wanted more than the gun cost new?!

Having said that nick i bought a good few nice guns on there. The last one was a theoben olympus. You can get scammed anywhere.

Racknload has a sales section on his site and I'm sure every owners club site will have a sales section,
    but it's the public access side where anyone can post a sale that's been lost.

Trading

I also had a few good deals on freeads but also been scammed on there and they did nothing to help. I've also used Guntrader and Gunstar. Our local Used (area ) still let you advertise air guns under the leisure label. Mach 1.5

No Brainer

Unhappy

Expect a massive influx of overpriced crap from ex freeaders here and elsewhere

personally found freeads a very good place to buy and sell,had some really good deals on there sold my tsar, steyr, bobcat etc in the last few weeks on there didnt have any sucess on here.
    whale oil beef hooked

I often browsed on there , was great at one time, I agree with the above, Just full of idots , scammers and time wasters ,

Quote Originally Posted by hughwp View Post
    Expect a massive influx of overpriced crap from ex freeaders here and elsewhere
    They will be noticed straight away , And leave even quicker.

Airgun sale trading

It’s a pity that Evilbay UK hasn’t dragged themselves into the 21st century and allowed the sale of certainly uk legal airguns ! You can buy airguns on there USA site , and there’s always whole rifles sold in parts here in the Uk ! Probably won’t be long before they go the ‘Family friendly’ route too ...

Facebook used to be fantastic for sales of airguns but that was stopped .Sadly the rope is tightening in the UK through our namby pamby attitude thats why we are living in a politically correct prison and due to us having no balls anymore and letting the elite screw us over and all whilst we sleep walk in to oblivion.Turn off your tv s guys and look what is really going on.

Quite ...if they scammed punters they would have been happy to break the law on what they are selling.

With respect to the honest Sellers on there.

I was never scammed on freeads luckily but I did get some bargains main one was a love Hw77 mk1 complete just needed the bluing redone and that was £75 posted

i was scammed on this site, from a member with lots of posts,so dont trust any one.