Thread: Freeads no longer selling knives, swords air rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Freeads no longer selling knives, swords air rifles

For information
    HW30STL .177, HW45 Blackstar .177, HW77 .177, LGV Challenger .177, BSA Airsporter S Mk1 .22. Original 65 .177, BSA Lightning GRT .177, HW99 .177.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullnose View Post
    For information
    Just checked mine and although it's a pity on the other hand there were to many dishonest people prowling on there and not to mention the same people on there who were constantly buying and selling to make a big profit more so when bought off people who may well have been on hard times,

Freeads

I’ve managed to re post some ads in leisure & hobbies-sporting goods-other sports , we’ll see if this works

i'm quite gutted because i did repairs and restorations on the freeads and now my page has gone,although yes freeads was full of dishonest sellers i met some great customers and lots of other very nice and honest sellers,
    shame as i will have to use gunstar or guntrader just to offer my services again.

phill.
    ....A TIGER!.....IN AFRICA!

Quote Originally Posted by PHILL BROOKS View Post
    i'm quite gutted because i did repairs and restorations on the freeads and now my page has gone,although yes freeads was full of dishonest sellers i met some great customers and lots of other very nice and honest sellers,
    shame as i will have to use gunstar or guntrader just to offer my services again.

phill.
    Sorry to hear , I often browsed on there and have met some good people but I also know of some who wait or catch others who fall on hard times and sell on for big profit.

Wonder what the "Rqms" or whatever his name was is going to do with his collection now.....

Unhappy

Any idea if this is temporary, and why have they stopped the sales of airguns, i use the site regular.

phill.
    What about gunseekers.

i asked them to delete my account yesterday and like the rest of you got a sorry message like the ones stated,
    but this morning found a message from free ads saying they have given me a £25 premium member status for me to stay,well i sent them another message not so long after
    for them to stick it up there wrong un

phill
    ....A TIGER!.....IN AFRICA!

i asked them to delete my account yesterday and like the rest of you got a sorry message like the ones stated,
    but this morning found a message from free ads saying they have given me a £25 premium member status for me to stay,well i sent them another message not so long after
    for them to stick it up there wrong un

phill
    Maybes this is what we need to do to them all od use tell them to delete our accounts on there!!