Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Freeads no longer selling knives, swords air rifles

Enough .

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I closed my account yesterday with them as it was the only thing I went on there to look at!!

John..
    You have way too many anyway JB.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILL BROOKS View Post
    i'm quite gutted because i did repairs and restorations on the freeads and now my page has gone,although yes freeads was full of dishonest sellers i met some great customers and lots of other very nice and honest sellers,
    shame as i will have to use gunstar or guntrader just to offer my services again.

phill.
    What about gunseekers.

i asked them to delete my account yesterday and like the rest of you got a sorry message like the ones stated,
    but this morning found a message from free ads saying they have given me a £25 premium member status for me to stay,well i sent them another message not so long after
    for them to stick it up there wrong un

phill
    ....A TIGER!.....IN AFRICA!

Quote Originally Posted by PHILL BROOKS View Post
    i asked them to delete my account yesterday and like the rest of you got a sorry message like the ones stated,
    but this morning found a message from free ads saying they have given me a £25 premium member status for me to stay,well i sent them another message not so long after
    for them to stick it up there wrong un

phill
    Maybes this is what we need to do to them all od use tell them to delete our accounts on there!!

Unfortunately, I would think the percentage of advertisers offering the items now banned would have been miniscule compared to the overall offerings, and even though no company wants to loose advertisers, hence the £25 upgrade offering, they are not going to loose much sleep, if any, over those telling them where to stuff it.

I messaged them as a2 days before I had paid £25 to join as a premium member for the year and had 10 free credits to use to make the adverts come near the top of the pages and they cancelled all of them I emailed them and they have said they are refunding me but also given me a years free membership and 10 free credit to put the adds at the top so I will have to advertise some funny things and waste all the credits and then delete my account once there finished.

Cancelled my membership.
    It'll make bugger all difference to them but it made me feel better.

Just another civil right taken away from us!..Not living in a controlled country., Hmmmmmm

Go to mewe.com/

airgunaccessorysalesuk
    Not much on there yet but the only options are on here or the other airgun forum or pay guntrader etc
    Knife crime is rife so they target the easy community.

Maybe we should confront BASC about this?? After all isn't this why we pay the money???

Quote Originally Posted by Verminx View Post
    Maybe we should confront BASC about this?? After all isn't this why we pay the money???
    Only problem is that they will turn round and say "Its there website and its up to them who and what the allowed to be sold" freeadds is more than likely now been run by a anti shooting person -persons?? as many have said it was very handy to get hold of bargains that were local --and as already said there is the sale section on here provided its not abused and is used within the rules that is permitted and there's not many scammers operating on here you do here of the odd bad deal but the mod team are doing what they can to flush them out

Quote Originally Posted by Verminx View Post
    I doubt BASC will be able to do anything with a private owned company changing their terms and conditions .

Its not like the home office changing things in the firearms act.