Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airgun sale trading

Thumbs up

I bought loads from Freeads, Sold a few too but didn't put them on for more than they're worth!!

I closed my account with Freeads yesterday as there was no other reason I went on there!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Very annoying as I was going to put some of my older rifles up on it this week end maybe it’s a sign from the great RFD in the sky to me saying do not sell your rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyman1963 View Post
    Very annoying as I was going to put some of my older rifles up on it this week end maybe it’s a sign from the great RFD in the sky to me saying do not sell your rifles.
    So put them up on here, using one of the very best forums for air guns.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sandyman1963 View Post
    As a private collector, you could have a table at our next fair, the upper level has an introductory price of £30
    This offer has been taken up by around 20 airgunners and several militaria traders

free ads was handy for buying guns local to me ,but ive bought some nice guns on this site,i don't buy and sell a lot so im not to bothered about free ads now,even though I must admit I did look at the site every day