When I first took ownership of these classic multi pumps I thought there was very little upgradeable parts available. Thankfully there's some really talented engineers out there and I've recently received these nice stainless steel parts. The stainless steel bolt is to replace one of mine that has flaking chrome and I have very durable sizes 003 and 004 Urethane to go on my .177 and .20. The Benji 342 doesn't have one, but the metal to metal design seals just fine without any puffs of air at the breech.

Next is an ss Sheridan valve body this will replace the restricted UK version which only produces about 9 fpe. It's shooting very well at this power so I might leave it for now. I have been lucky opening up these guns and finding the valve nuts are in good condition, now I have spare if one has been damaged from using the wrong tools.

The other smaller items are a new sheridan bolt lug and socket and a pin link pin for my 342.

The good thing about the Mac1 scope mount is you can take it off the barrel with the scope still attached to the mount. This is useful for checking the accuracy. It balanced quite nicely on the little 342 but for short range at 10-20 yards I'll be sticking with the open sights. Even the Mac1 mount which is considered to be one of the better designs just doesn't feel as good as peep sights on these.

Both the C-series and and 397 now have Williams peep sights on. The latest one I got the screws didn't touch the bolt so they didn't need shortening.