Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Wolf .25 FAC ????

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    It's posted above, just read the thread
    That would be far too easy

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..

I don't mean to be a troll, but why would you consider spending Steyr money on a rifle with electronic innards which will no doubt fail in the future and be a pain in the rear to replace ?

I owned an Air Wolf MVT around 2009 and it was OK initially, but went haywire after a month or two.

You base your views on a rifle that was 11 years old and doesn’t take into account progress over that period. If you applied that premis to other products then you’d not buy a car with electric windows or ABS. How you can state that an electronic gun will definitely break down is quite frankly ludicrous when you have such little experience of them. I’ve owned many without issues. I just had the motherboard fail on my Samsung washing machine which is only two years old so I suppose with your thinking I’d never buy another Samsung product.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLA View Post
    I don't mean to be a troll
    Really? - go on.

but why would you consider spending Steyr money on a rifle with electronic innards which will no doubt fail in the future and be a pain in the rear to replace ?
    My, I'll have to contact all the buyers of all the electronic rifles I've sold over the years, and also return the three I still have - just in case you understand, I'd hate to have a rifle fail on me

I owned an Air Wolf MVT around 2009 and it was OK initially, but went haywire after a month or two.
    My condolences, have you had anything else go wrong with anything in your entire life so I know not to buy one of those either ?

I'm sorry to sound snooty, but just dropping into a persons parade to pee on it seems petty and uncalled for, it would be far more beneficial if you had something constructive, or even relevant, to say about a gun which is a 15 year newer design than the one you had a poor experience with.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Fair enough. I hope they have improved in the last 11 years.

What is it you want to know exactly? I got mine before XMAS.

Hello, Is yours an FAC model as I appreciate the sub 12fpe doesn’t have all of the features ? A few of the things I’m interested in are :-

1) How easy is it to alter the FPS ?
    2) How long does it take to fully charge the battery ?
    3) What power output did you find gave the best accuracy ?
    4) What pellet, including weight, gave the best accuracy ?
    5) Have you bought any of the PRS accessories and how did you find them ?
    6) What have you found are the pros and cons of the rifle ?

Thank you for any answers you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by ipc1 View Post
    hello, is yours an fac model as i appreciate the sub 12fpe doesn’t have all of the features ? A few of the things i’m interested in are :-

1) how easy is it to alter the fps ? very easy 10 seconds or so
    2) how long does it take to fully charge the battery ? circa 1 hour
    3) what power output did you find gave the best accuracy ? i shoot the jsb mkii heavy at 880 fps, same as my .25 impact
    4) what pellet, including weight, gave the best accuracy ? as above
    5) have you bought any of the prs accessories and how did you find them ? i have the cheekpiece, but dont find i need it or anything else to be fair
    6) what have you found are the pros and cons of the rifle ? changed the grip to a magpul, it's very deep so with a scope on it needs to be turned sideways in a cabinet, nothing else really, its a fantastic gun.

thank you for any answers you can give.
    please see answers above

Thank you very much Mark for the information and our subsequent conversation.......a huge help and massively appreciated. Ian.