Thread: Delta Wolf .25 FAC ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I agree with you that Daystate’s customer services has plenty of room for improvement. As to identifying parts there are technical drawings available via their website but write to Rachel in sales and see what help she may be able to give .....rachel@daystate.com. The shot count is confirmed by an article in this months Airgun Shooter magazine where 60 were achieved. You seem to be guessing without checking the Delta Wolf’s spec’s....e.g. it does have a 480cc carbon fibre bottle. The thing is your view is understandably coloured by a poor experience whereas I’ve had four Daystate’s and all have been faultless so I come from a different standpoint. Although they are moving away from direct customer contact which is a major mistake in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC1 View Post
    I agree with you that Daystate’s customer services has plenty of room for improvement. As to identifying parts there are technical drawings available via their website but write to Rachel in sales and see what help she may be able to give .....rachel@daystate.com. The shot count is confirmed by an article in this months Airgun Shooter magazine where 60 were achieved. You seem to be guessing without checking the Delta Wolf’s spec’s....e.g. it does have a 480cc carbon fibre bottle. The thing is your view is understandably coloured by a poor experience whereas I’ve had four Daystate’s and all have been faultless so I come from a different standpoint. Although they are moving away from direct customer contact which is a major mistake in my view.
    I have had 6 Daystates over the years and currently still own 2. A Daystate Regal in sun 12 and a Daystate Air Ranger which is FAC.

They have all been brilliant guns, a few leaks and o-ring failures etc which you will get in any gun in time, but they are no where near as good as my FX in just about, if not every way.

Again different experiences influence views. I’ve had a number of Fx and had trouble with each. I even had the FX Boss in .30 when it first came out. Had all sorts of trouble and sent it back to ASI (the importers at the time) and they couldn’t resolve so they sent it to Sweden and I was without the gun for three months. Therefore I am too coloured by lack of quality and won’t buy another.

RE: daystate delta wolf FAC

Hi
    I have ordered a .25 DW in FAC back in november to be delivered in 8-10 weeks ( lol we will see eh !)and like yourself,i would liked to know a approximate shot count, all i have managed to obtain was some info from another user on airgunnation , he says he was getting the same shot count in the .25 delta wolf as his .25 fx impact but he didnt actually say how many , only that it was like for like when set at the same tune ,im guessing maybe 60 shots ? What info did you get?

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf25 View Post
    Hi
    I have ordered a .25 DW in FAC back in november to be delivered in 8-10 weeks ( lol we will see eh !)and like yourself,i would liked to know a approximate shot count, all i have managed to obtain was some info from another user on airgunnation , he says he was getting the same shot count in the .25 delta wolf as his .25 fx impact but he didnt actually say how many , only that it was like for like when set at the same tune ,im guessing maybe 60 shots ? What info did you get?
    It's posted above, just read the thread
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    It's posted above, just read the thread
    That would be far too easy

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..

I don't mean to be a troll, but why would you consider spending Steyr money on a rifle with electronic innards which will no doubt fail in the future and be a pain in the rear to replace ?

I owned an Air Wolf MVT around 2009 and it was OK initially, but went haywire after a month or two.