Thread: Feinwerkbau Mod 65 - Project for Sale

Feinwerkbau Mod 65 - Project for Sale

Note - this pistol needs a new set of seals and maybe some other work. If that doesn't put you off read on.

I have too many 'project' guns at the moment, some some will be going and this is the first.

FWB Mod 65 - serial Nr: 3327. It has a fixed front sight, barrel shroud and has the narrow rear sight and short tang body. The writing on the frame is embossed. It has a set of Match grips, right hand and size L according to my hand. They have some residue grip shaper on them that will remove. There is no adjuster to change the firing cycle to represent a rim fire. The screw heads are all in good shape and the sight adjustment screws work as intended. The action cocks and fires ok, although it has locked open and needed the sear disconnector moved rearwards to enable the cocking arm to close. It has a different trigger fitted. There is no pitting to the shroud, just scratches and marks. The bore is clean and bright. The cocking arm is near perfect. There are no dings in the frame.
    I have not stripped it further than in the photos and it is now back together. It needs stripping and a service, plus what ever you want to do to the finish on the barrel and frame.
    Parts are available from Waffencenter - gotha.de.

Photos are here:https://flic.kr/s/aHsmThCkmb (12)

The price is £185 posted RMSD in UK.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I will take this please.

The fix this pistol needs may be as simple as replacing the small 'nib' or buffer which fits into the front face of the piston sleeve. It disconnects the sear when open and disengages it when closed. When it's worn flat it doesn't work at all and needs replacing, which is very easy. It's cheap, costing only a few euros, and they last for donkey's years.

See this video at 3' 32" onwards:

https://youtu.be/JQoM-g5fFaQ
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.